Allen & Jacobs is delighted to present this second floor apartment providing well laid out accommodation of c.39sq/419sqft. The apartment is presented in good condition throughout. The home would be ideal for both an owner occupier or as an excellent investment opportunity. The property benefits from the fabulous views of the surrounding city centre.
Ideally located in this well-maintained development beside St. Patricks Cathedral and surrounded by a host of amenities; including both DIT Aungier Street , Trinity College Dublin, an array of cafes & award winning restaurants and public transport (including numerous bus route & LUAS stations). St Stephens Green and Grafton Street are within a 10 minute walk.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen, large living room withbalcony, storage press, a double bedroom and large family bathroom.
Entrance Hall: 1.7m x 3.23m
Living room: 3.83m x 3.3m
Kitchen: 2.36m x 1.75m
Bedroom: 3.18m x 2.8m
Bathroom: 2.09m x 1.69m
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Within walking distance of City Centre
- Adjacent to St Patricks Cathedral
- Spacious accommodation c.39sq/419sqft
- Cable TV, phone & Internet connection available
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Red & Green LUAS stop
- No service charge applicable until August 2023
- Conveniently located close to excellent public transport networks for bus and rail
- - Within walking distance of Trinity College, Stephen's Green area, Grafton Street, The Four Courts, Heuston Station, Temple Bar and IFSC